Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction deliver width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 wheelset is a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails. The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster.
- More stable 32mm internal width for tires up to 3.0"
- Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger
- Patented BST design for easiest and most reliable tubeless
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" Trail tires
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Inner Rim Width||32mm|
|Outer Rim Width||35.4mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 32-hole / 27.5-inch||847746030607||RTST70001||56027|