Brass Nipples 12mm
$0.65 - $100.00
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$0.70 - $61.49
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Straight gauge or the same diameter over entire length of spoke - Silver 2.0mm - Sold Individually
$1.09 - $3.00
- Straight gauge or the same diameter over entire length of spoke - Black 2.0mm - Sold Individually
- Double butted spokes, 2.0mm at the ends and 1.8mm in the center - Lighter weight for performance applications - Silver 2.0/1.8/2.0mm - Sold Individually
$1.30 - $1.69
- Double butted spokes, 2.0mm at the ends and 1.8mm in the center - Lighter weight for performance applications - Black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm - Sold Individually
$1.30 - $5.95
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$2.99 - $3.85
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum - Knurled body for added grip - Sold as a pair - Upgrade your plastic caps with some style - Weight: So light they will not register on our scale
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
This lightweight, high-pressure rim tape offers great protection against spoke hole flats and is easy to install. This Italian-made tape is light and thin, so it will not inhibit tire fitting. Nylon elastic material is used to ensure a snug fit without movement.
Replacement springs and pawls. Includes 6 pawls, 6 springs and 1 plastic retaining ring that holds the pawls in place even during disassembly to ensure you're never searching the floor for tiny springs.
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$12.50 - $29.00
Replacement bearings for Stan's NoTubes Neo hubs. Includes 2 bearings. - 26mm OD x 15mm ID - 7mm thick
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Replacement rear axle for Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs. High-precision center-less ground treatment ensures perfect bearing fit.
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
Hub Adapters for all Oozy hubs and 2016 Spike hubs.
Hub End Caps for Go-Devil Hubs. Caps for quick release, 12mm, and 15mm available.
$20.00 - $21.00
Front end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
- Proprietary 6mm thick (standard is 4mm) 7075 aluminum nipple offering the strength of a brass nipple while saving 20 grams per wheel, plus more pivot range at the spoke hole for reduced stress on spoke - Only for use with Torque nipple specific rims. Sold in bags of 36 nipples - T-20 Torx broach for pre-tensioning, 3mm flats for fine adjustment - See Tools - Wheelbuilding section for Atomlab Torque nipple tools
$22.99 - $42.99
Axle conversion kits for Race Face Turbine/Aeffect hubs. - Select from front or rear applications
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
Boostinators are hub specific conversions designed to take non-boost hubs and convert them to boost compatibility. Don't toss out that wheelset - Boostinate it.
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs
3-pack, 280mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black for Roam 60 27.5 Wheels
Page 1 of 3 Next page