Externally fitting service parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake master cylinder
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
$2.50 - $16.99
Hose fittings for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes available a la carte. Hayes brake compatibility: - HFX-9 - Prime - Sole - El Camino - Radar
Brass hose insert for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
$3.70 - $38.00
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
Hope 5mm Standard Hose Kit with Fittings for Hope Brake
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
$5.00 - $30.00
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
Attach your IS Mount disc brake brackets with premium SRAM mounting bolts. These bolts are made from stainless steel for a lifetime of use and come with thread-locking compound already applied.
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
$8.00 - $27.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$8.00 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
$9.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
$9.99 - $15.99
Shimano disc brake adaptors.
Replacement EBT screws close the bleed port on Magura brakes. - Torque spec: 0.5 nM - T25 head - Sold as a pair
$12.50 - $13.75
The Supra 2 is an updated design of the original Supra. This is one of Kool-Stop's most popular rim pads and offers a thicker friction material for longer life. Features: - Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system - Self tow in - Available only in Threaded - Rim Friendly Compounds Compounds: - Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Electric - Kool-Stop's E-Electric compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Clear - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trails riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Pink - Colored pads are a semi–aggressive compound that will give you good performance in all weather conditions. Specifications: - Weight per pair: 60.6 grams - Overall length: 66.5 mm - Pad contact width: 9.1 mm
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions. - Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Metrea U5000, Ultegra R8070, and Road RS305, RS405, RS505, and RS805 - Compatible with Rever MCX1 Flat-Mount and MCX2 Flat-Mount
$12.99 - $15.99
Shimano disc brake adaptors.
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
A01S Resin pad is the OEM pad for XT BR-M775 & SLX BR-M665 calipers.
Disc brake adaptors designed to mate Magura disc brakes with a variety of frame mounts and rotor sizes. - Includes hardware to mount adaptor to frame - Post mount 180mm to 220mm front rotor - Post mount 140mm to 180mm rotor rear
$15.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$15.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Formula) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Page 1 of 5 Next page