Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Brass hose insert for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Hope 5mm Standard Hose Kit with Fittings for Hope Brake
$5.00 - $30.00
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
$8.00 - $26.00
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$8.00 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
$8.49 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
$9.99 - $15.99
Shimano disc brake adaptors.
$9.99 - $15.99
Shimano disc brake adaptors.
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions. - Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Metrea U5000, Ultegra R8070, and Road RS305, RS405, RS505, and RS805 - Compatible with Rever MCX1 Flat-Mount and MCX2 Flat-Mount
$12.50 - $13.75
The Supra 2 is an updated design of the original Supra. This is one of Kool-Stop's most popular rim pads and offers a thicker friction material for longer life. Features: - Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system - Self tow in - Available only in Threaded - Rim Friendly Compounds Compounds: - Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Electric - Kool-Stop's E-Electric compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Clear - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trails riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Pink - Colored pads are a semi–aggressive compound that will give you good performance in all weather conditions. Specifications: - Weight per pair: 60.6 grams - Overall length: 66.5 mm - Pad contact width: 9.1 mm
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
A01S Resin pad is the OEM pad for XT BR-M775 & SLX BR-M665 calipers.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$15.99 - $18.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Formula) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability. - Compatible with Shimano Deore XT M8020, Saint M810 and M820, and Zee M640 - Compatible with TRP Quadiem, G-Spec Quadiem, Slate T4, and G-Spec Slate
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
$18.00 - $22.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
$18.00 - $29.00
Built around one of our original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is the smooth and powerful way to control linear-pull or mechanical disc brakes. They are super easy to install and adjust so you can dial in the modulation just the way you like. - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes. - Reach Adjust and Speed Dial Leverage Adjust - Reversible
Shimano D02S Disc Brake Pad is the OEM pad for the Saint M810 caliper.
$18.25 - $19.90
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Page 1 of 4 Next page