- Color kits for OneUp riser bars plus some extra stickers for whatever you choose
$7.49 - $9.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
$8.99 - $12.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
Light-duty zip tie - 200mm length x 2.5mm - Bag of 100
$10.00 - $13.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$10.00 - $12.00
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
We The People BMX-branded stickers. - Perfect to slap onto a bike frame, notebook, helmet, or anywhere you wish - Assorted, 4 Pieces
We The People BMX-branded stickers. - Perfect to slap onto a bike frame, notebook, helmet, or anywhere you wish - Assorted, 15 Pieces
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
- Designed to fit most lightweight, midweight, and cruiser bicycles - Fits frames with welded-on mounting plates - Made in the U.S.A.
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
$14.99 - $26.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips and damage to your cranks - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 2-piece pack is designed to fit most cranks
$29.95 - $44.99
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
Durable: - High-quality grade materials that won't yellow or crack over time - Self-healing pellicle making small scratches disappear - Strong, durable and very flexible materials to protect your fork from accidents, rock impact, and tailgate pad rub Installation: - Easy to install for a seamless installation - Tailored 4 pieces kit to protect your lower and fork crown from scratches and dings - Easy to remove and leave no residue and safe on bike paint Compatibility: - Fits all suspension fork: Ideal for Trail, All-Mountain, Enduro and E-bike - Available in transparent gloss or mat for a flawless match to your fork finish
Durable: - High-quality grade materials that won't yellow or crack over time - Self-healing pellicle making small scratches disappear - Strong, durable, and very flexible materials to protect your fork from accidents, rock impact, and rub Installation: - Easy to install for a seamless installation - See our step-by-step installation video - Easy to remove and leave no residue and safe on bike paint Compatibility: - Tailored 4 pieces kit to protect your Fork from scratches or bags rub - Kit includes specifically shape self-healing pellicle for all rigid Fork - Fits all rigid fork: Ideal for CX bike, Gravel bike, tour bike or road bike - Available in transparent gloss or mat for a flawless match to your fork finish
The solution for protecting your disc brakes during maintenance or transit. The patent pending eye catching design makes life simple, fast and easy to use, Muc-Off's disc brake covers help to ensure you won't have protectant or lube overspray on your discs. - Sold in pairs - Protects rotors from lubricant and brake oil - Fits all MTB and road rotors - Made from breathable neoprene - Rinse and hang dry after use
Reusable zip ties - 200mm long x 7.4mm wide - 100 pieces
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 2 large and 2 medium patches - 3 small frame protectors - 2 large frame protectors
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against chain slap, scratches, scuffs, stone chips, cable rub and other damage to your chainstays - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 20-piece pack is designed to fit chain stays and rear stays on most bikes
- Take the hassle out of the hill climbs – and enjoy bigger family rides together. - Designed for kids and kids at heart - Shock absorbing for a comfortable tow, without getting caught in the wheel - Attaches over the stem for quick use, or around the stem for longer climbs (carabiner included) - Also available is the Shotgun tow rope combo, which includes our hip pack for kids – the perfect place for storing the tow rope during family adventures.
$40.00 - $64.00
- A Threadless no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube - The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool. - Easy to install in less than 10 minutes. - Compatible with EDC V2 Tool (You must use the small EDC V2 Storage Capsule with the Threadless Carrier.) The tire plug and bacon strips fit within the small storage capsule. - Chain pliers are not compatible with the threadless carrier set up. - The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool)
MOUNTAIN RESCUE The Clutch Bar End Storage is a cleverly stashed, simple-to-use tubeless tire repair kit, that includes one tire plug tool and five spare tire plugs. The Clutch Bar End kit fits with virtually all aluminum and carbon handlebars without adding significant weight. FEATURES: - Quickly and easily mounts inside the handlebar - Compatible with virtually all aluminum & carbon fiber handlebars - Includes tire plug tool 5 spare tire plugs SPECIFICATIONS: - Tools: Tire plug tool, spare tire plug x10 - System: Compatible most common MTB handlebars - Sizes: 100 x 28 x 14mm - Weight: 34g - Material: High-density plastic
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips, cable rub and other damage to your forks - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 8-piece pack is designed to fit most front suspension forks
Page 1 of 2 Next page