Based on the popular ST Core Prime shape comes the all-new ST Gel. The ST Gel is designed for the more cost-conscious rider. The orthopedic comfort foam provides a high level of support and comfort over long distances. The gel pads guarantee additional comfort around the sit bones. The relief surfaces are gender specific.
- Atmos Sealed Construction - Eliminates need for staples and bumpers on base of saddle. - Flat-Forward Platform - Allows ease of movement on the saddle. - Rear Rise - Allows optimum power and comfort from sitting position. - Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer. - Deep Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail. - Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing. - Sonic Weld - Added protection on corners of saddle. - Injection EVA - Lightweight injection-molded foam. - Dimensions: 260 x 140mm - Saddle Weight: 318g - Rail Material: Steel - Saddle Cover Material: Microfiber
Ergon's SM provides outstanding comfort for day-rides, all-mountain, and enduro. Designed specifically for women, it provides maximum relief in the sensitive genital area. The SM offers sport-oriented comfort padding, a flat rear section, and freedom of movement in a typical mount bike riding position. This adds up to a saddle that keeps you comfortable all day without giving up performance or light weight.
$74.90 - $74.99
- Balances the padded comfort required by trail riders with the sleek profile desired by aggressive riders and racers - Optimized rider maneuverability supports fast position changes - Adaptive edges in high friction areas contour to rider’s personal shape and movement - Co-molded construction with reinforced Impact Zones and Tuned Flex Points - Human Factor ergonomic design with pronounced Relief Channel reduced pressure - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, freeride Features: - Anatomic comfort profile, tuned flex points, and contact edges, reinforced impact zones - Material (upper): 3D co-molded foam and durable synthetic skin - Material (shell): Fiber-reinforced polymer - Material (rails): Hollow Chromoly - Length: 265 - Width: 144mm - Weight: +/-280g
$74.90 - $74.99
- Race inspired minimal profile design with firm and supportive upper - Smooth surface contour and outer edges maximize maneuverability and reduce snag on shorts - Adaptive edges in friction areas contour to rider’s personal shape and movement - Co-molded construction with reinforced Impact Zones and Tuned Flex Points - Low friction synthetic skin with anti-slip zones Features: - Co-molded Construction, Anatomic Race Inspired Low Profile, Tuned Flex Points and Contact Edges, Reinforced Impact Zones - Material - Upper: 3D co-molded foam and durable synthetic skin - Material - Shell: Fiber-reinforced polymer - Material - Rail: Hollow Chromoly - Length: 265mm - Width: 144mm - Weight: ±250g
Designed in collaboration with Brandon Semenuk, the Overture is used by more pros than any other slopestyle saddle. Tailored to the needs of the slopestyle, dirt-jump rider, the Overture is designed to complement trick variations by being grip-able, pinch-able yet slim and easy to move around. Brandon's design features a silicone print pinch area with subtle flares in the rearward body to complement leg-pinch and no-hand tricks.
Deity's collaboration with global saddle leader SDG Components. An SDG base topped with a Deity foam mold, the Speedtrap uses the highest-quality mid-density EVA foam for resilient durability, a soft synthetic cover for minimal wear, and high-end Kevlar sides to protect your seat while giving you the grip where you need it. - Hollow chromoly rails - Highest-quality mid-density EVA foam - Highest-quality Kevlar sides with embossed synthetic cover - D2 edge flex - provides softened edges for optimal pedal strokes - Length: 280mm - Width: 140mm - Weight: 241g
The SIDETRACK I-Beam saddle is stunning to look at, sleek, refined, and has a minimized profile so you can attack the most gnarly DH tracks in the world. We collaborated with industry-leading saddle manufacturer SDG Components to utilize their patented I-Beam technology with the all-new I-Fly 2.0 base. This second generation I-Beam platform showcases a reduced I-Beam height to increase strength, provide a clean look, and decrease weight. Coupled with DEITY's all-new RETINA I-Beam seatpost in a range of sizes, you will be hard pressed to find a set up that defines speed like this combination. With Kevlar sides, high-end EVA foam, and a super soft synthetic cover with high gloss graphics to give you the grip where you need it, the SIDETRACK I-beam saddle is one of the most coveted DEITY designs available! - Exclusive collaboration with SDG - I-Beam 2.0 Technology: Original monorail design, offering the greatest adjustment capabilities - The lightest weight-to-strength performance in the industry - Lean profile for minimized restriction - Highest-quality EVA foam - Rear Buzz-Cut: Provides extra tire clearance - Lowered profile nylon glass fiber base - Kevlar sides with embossed synthetic cover and contrast stitch - Color-matched bumpers and high gloss graphics - 257mm length x 128mm width - Intended use: DH - 154 grams - NOT COMPATIBLE with railed seatposts and railed dropper seatposts...the Sidetrack Saddle is only compatible with I-Beam Seatposts
Another great value in the Terry line, the Butterfly Cromoly Gel takes comfort up a level with the addition of a thin gel layer along the top of the saddle. For two decades, Terry has been designing and testing saddles with female athletes, distance riders, and recreational cyclists. Introduced in 1999, the Italian-made Butterfly represents the best in all that research and development. A wonderful saddle for endurance/distance riders, the Butterfly Cromoly Gel is wider in the rear than typical race saddles for good support of a woman's sit bones; completely cut away through the nose and mid-section, making it flexible and comfortable against soft tissues; low profile, flat top with multi-density injection molded foam that's a bit stiffer in the rear for more power while pedaling; cromoly steel rails. - Smooth Dura-tek cover with printed accent - Thin gel layer along the top of the saddle provides an additional level of comfort - Length x width: 262mm x 155mm - Weight: 345 grams; 12.2 ounces - Rails: FeC alloy
The E-MTB specific comfort saddle for women. Tailored for prolonged seated climbing and particularly steep ascents. The shape matches the female anatomy, effectively preventing discomfort. It features dynamic comfort padding and a ramping tail with a flat circumference for great freedom of movement. OrthoCell-Inlays in the seating area generate the best possible pressure distribution. The innovative OrthoCell material ensures maximum reset forces and is also more durable and lighter than gel. Sliding flanks help reduce friction when pedaling.
SDG Allure Female Saddles. A saddle designed for women featuring anatomic shape with cut-out. - Ideal for: All Female Specific Disciplines - Anatomically proven shape with full channel cut-out relief - Flat and down turned nose to extend ease of movement to the front of the saddle, aid in climbing, and prevent snagging - Plush lightweight PU foam with ample padding for all day comfort - 2pc seamless stitched cover - Rail Material: Titanium Alloy - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 265mm - Width: 143mm - Weight: 260g
- Womens specific competition saddle - Lightweight LPU foam pad with an anatomically shaped cut-out and a seamless microfiber top - Down Curve Nose: allows the rider to shift weight and move forward on the saddle
- Atmos Sealed Construction - Eliminates need for staples and bumpers on base of saddle. - Flat-Forward Platform - Allows ease of movement on the saddle. - Rear Rise - Allows optimum power and comfort from sitting position. - Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer. - Deep Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail. - Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing. - Sonic Weld - Added protection on corners of saddle. - Injection EVA - Lightweight injection-molded foam. - Dimensions: 260 x 140mm - Saddle Weight: 236g - Rail Material: Lux-Alloy - Saddle Cover Material: Microfiber
Seated pressure relief for male road cyclists. Flat contour, yet still comfortably padded. The overall shape and the relief channel with its deep cut-out perfectly match the male anatomy in a low, forward-tilted riding position typical of road cycling. The highly sensitive perineal area is effectively unloaded, preventing any discomfort. OrthoCell Inlays in the seating area generate the best possible pressure distribution. The innovative OrthoCell material ensures maximum reset forces and is also more durable and lighter than gel.
The versatile Trailmaster features a medium size platform and a rounded uninterrupted perimeter that is easy to get behind and move around without any snaggy or sharp edges. Medium-firm density foam with a padded nose is excellent for technical climbing and “body english” as well as all day epics. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. The Trailmaster features a supple perforated natural leather top and Chromoly rails for durability.
$99.99 - $189.99
- Increased padding from Circuit Competition model - Flat Forward design with Hidden UnderCut base relief for added comfort - Choose from carbon fiber or Ti-Alloy rails - Microfiber top with black Kevlar sides
The Core saddle is made for the riding position that's typical for E-MTBs. Seating comfort is dramatically enhanced while your lower back is relieved. The rear ramp supports the rider better in steep uphill situations when seated and also improves your riding skills: To achieve the best possible traction, your body weight needs to be transferred evenly onto the bike through the saddle, which is why the 3D-flexibility of the ergonomic core improves power transfer dramatically. - Strongly raised ramp for maximum support from behind, helps to stabilize your position on the bike and saves energy when riding uphill - The Relief channel helps to avoid numbness and provides increased protection for soft-tissue areas - Maximum seating comfort thanks to the thick padding, even on very long rides - Gender: Women's - Rail Material: Chromoly - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic
Page 1 of 1