The Revolver HT is the pinnacle of modern XC hardtail performance. Its high modulus carbon fibre frame is engineered to make the most of every Watt stomped through its pedals, with a progressive design that reduces fatigue, and provides attack-style handling on descents. If you're looking to win races – whether organized or deep within the part of your mind that you don't talk about at parties - the Revolver HT is what you're looking for.
- Revolver Carbon XC frame with 100mm or 120mm fork options
- Updated progressive XC geometry
- Gravity Tune
- 148mm Boost rear end
- RIDE ALIGNED: The Revolver HT uses Norco's Ride Aligned design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, optimized geometry and fit and proprietary app technology, you'll align with your ride experience like never before.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, STIFF & FAST: The Carbon fiber frame comes in four sizes, weighs in at a scant 1100g with paint (Size M).
- MASSIVE CLEARANCE: Boost axle spacing provides gobs of clearance for 29x2.35 tires, so it's not just XC-Race compliant – it'll also rip on the trails to get every mile in that you can before sundown.
- ONE-BY SPECIFIC: It's a harsh reality for luddites, but the front derailleur is a thing of the past for XC racers. The Revolver HT is a finely tuned machine, and we've eliminated all the extra fluff to make it the fastest it can be – and part of that is ditching the possibility of running a front derailleur.
|Frame||Carbon XC Race, Ride Aligned|
|Accessories & Extras||
Seat Post Clamp: Norco Alloy Nutted Clamp
Rear Hub Skewer: 148mm x 12mm TA
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Chrome / Small||058817508295||0665011904|
|Black/Chrome / Medium||058817508318||0665011905||210000058613|
|Black/Chrome / Large||058817508332||0665011906|
|Black/Chrome / X-Large||058817508356||0665011907|