- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
$8.99 - $9.99
Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims
Kalloy Seatpost-265 UNO. Diameter: 25.4mm Length: 350mm
#901 7/8 top 10" x 1" - Seat Post Diameter: 25.4mm - Seat Post Length: 15'' - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Post mount - Seat Post Material: Steel
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$24.99 - $28.00
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
2012 Easton EC70 Zero Setback Seatpost. Carbon Diameter: 30.9mm Length: 400mm
$65.00 - $99.95 $99.95 Up to 35% Off
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
Our new EA90 seatpost applies our patent pending ISA saddle adjustment allowing for independent seat angle and fore-aft movement, helping you refine your positioning without needing to undo your rail clamps for each minute tweak. Saddle angle is then locked in place so you have the confidence your saddle will stay put after you find your fit. - Finish: Black anodized - Weight: Zero, 295g; Setback, 268g - Head offset: 0mm, 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Material: EA90 alloy
The newly redesigned EC70 Seatpost takes our superlight unidirectional carbon and applies our patent pending ISA technology - Independent Saddle Adjustment - which allows for completely independent fore-aft adjustment and saddle adjustment. With the 2 pitch adjustment bolts, the saddle angle gets locked into place as if you were adjusting limit screws, and unlike single bolt designs, you get adjustability and security. Available in 20mm Setback and Zero configurations. - Finish: Matte Black UD Carbon/Matte Black Head - Weight: Zero offset, 210g; Setback offset, 223g - Head offset: 0mm; 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Rail clamps: 7mm round; 7mm x 9mm oval (both included) - Material: EC70 carbon
The EA70 AX dropper post joins our AX series of horizon-expanding drop bar gravel and adventure componentry. Features include a reliable cartridge design, internal routing and availability in two lengths - 350mm and 400mm. Our EA70 AX post brings 50mm of drop, allowing for fitment on everything from your wide-tired CX bike to modern gravel bikes. - Can be paired with drop bar optimized levers or drop bar compatible shifters - Cable attaches from either direction for compatibility with all dropper levers - Two lengths for better fitment on dropped top-tube gravel bike frame designs - Finish: Black Ano - Weight: 350mm - 400g - Head Offset:0mm - Drop: 50mm - Quill Sizes: 27.2mm Diameter - Material: EA70 Alloy
Such Great Heights The budget-friendly Aeffect R Dropper Post is a rock-solid, shred-ready entry into the dropper post world. Designed right to keep you on the trails and out of the shop as much as possible, you'll wonder how you ever rode without one. It's What's Inside That Counts The brains of this dropper post are an extremely reliable cable-actuated hydraulic cartridge that delivers infinite adjustment within its travel. Simple Saddle Setup A user-friendly zero-offset seatpost clamp really cuts down on the time between setting up your saddle and ripping down the trail.
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware
- Longer Drop – The Tellis is now available in 200mm drop so riders can benefit from the ability to further drop their saddle. This allows for more free movement on the bike when the trails get steep, fast or technical - The same proven & trusted design, now in a longer 200mm drop length - Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic—Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head—With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Intelligent Keyway System—Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation—Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved—Tested Down To -20C - Featherlight Lever Thumb Actuation—Industry Leading - 282mm insertion length - 1x Lever included—With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware
ENVE's proven twin-bolt seatpost design refined for the modern road bike with seatpost battery integration capabilities. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Hardware Material: Titanium - Saddle Angle Adjustment: 0 – 27 degrees - Saddle Rail Compatibility: 7x10mm Carbon Rails / 7mm Round Alloy Rails - Torque Spec, Saddle Rail Clamp Bolts: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec, Seatpost Collar: Determined by your Frame manufacturer/Seatpost Collar - Weight: 210g (25.4mm), 204g (27.2mm), 204g (30.9mm), 204g (31.6mm)
- Built on the revered FOX Transfer platform, the Turbine R Dropper Post has infinite height adjustment with up to 175mm of drop Specs: - Seat Post Diameter: 31.6mm - Travel: 200mm - Cable Routing: Internal
ENVE has found that a dropper seatpost can enhance the gravel experience and that 40mm of drop is just the right amount for most gravel riding and racing. A dropper post allows the rider to lower their center of gravity on descents which can result in greater control and therefore confidence. While designed primarily for gravel riders, the G Series Dropper allows XC riders and racers a lightweight dropper with just the right amount of drop. - 395 grams (can be trimmed for an additional 40 grams in weight savings) - Mechanical actuation - Internal Routing Only - 40mm of drop/travel - 350mm length (Min Post Height: 140mm seat post clamps saddle rail - 27.2mm diameter post (Includes shims for 30.9mm and 31.6mm posts) - Fully serviceable, no special tools required - Compatible with all cable actuated remote levers
- XC - Gravel - Trail focused post - Two-position simplicity - Featherweight - Cable routes in either direction for compatibility with any dropper lever - Zero offset - 352g
Page 1 of 1