Built to cover ground, mow over techy singletrack, and charge down aggressive terrain, the all new Intrigue 29 prefers the rowdy side of life. Top Performance Trail Maestro Suspension, ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, and no-compromise finish. Balanced Agility With a versatile 125/140 mm platform and 29-inch wheels compatible with up to 2.5-inch tires, Intrigue 29 is a dream for both climbing agility and control while descending. Truly Dialed for Women The Intrigue 29 is designed around Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy combined with suspension testing conducted by women for women, and tuned to perfection. Why we love it Intrigue 29 has now arrived for those riders who fancy a fast-rolling, high-performance trail bike that can handle epic climbs and demanding descents. Our ALUXX SL-Grade aluminum frame leads the charge with women’s-specific geometry and shock tuning specifically designed for women by women. With a 29-inch tubeless Boost wheelset, you can afford to run a slightly shorter travel setup without sacrificing trail fun. Intrigue 29 offers a 140 mm suspension fork and 125mm of rear suspension on an ultra-light, torsionally stiff Advanced Forged Composite linkage. Meet all the demands of your terrain with an advanced rear flip chip, allowing you to change the geometry of the bike to be more suitable for climbing or descending, depending on your trail needs.
Her first two-wheeler and one of life's great experiences, the colorful Adore makes it easy. Lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminum frame material and innovative fork design come together to keep her ride light and easy. Intuitive Singlespeed drivetrain and smaller grip design keep it easy for her to learn and feel comfortable behind the wheel. Safe Easy balance tires, training wheels, and a low stand-over height allow for safe maneuvering. Why We Love It A lightweight aluminum frame with a low stand-over height, plus 16-inch wheels, will make your young girl's first bike experience comfortable and confidence inspiring. Colorful paint will catch the attention of the little lady in your life at first glance. Adore is designed for safety, stability, and comfortable pedaling. This bike is fitted with an easy to use single-speed drivetrain and mini-rider settings. A protective chainguard keeps clothing and fingers out of harm's way. Removable training wheels let her progress when the time is right. Accessorized with a basket to carry her favorite toy and complete with a bell that lets everyone know she's on the move.
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
$45.00 - $105.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$55.00 - $95.00
• Liv Club fit • ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back • High collar for added protection • Full-length zipper • Reflective accents
$68.00 $130.00 48% Off
- Direct Flow Cooling guides airflow into ultra-deep internal channels optimizing ventilation at high and low speeds - Moto-style extended protection visor is infinitely adjustable and removable - Integrated goggle strap retainer helps goggles stay in position - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized EPS density, and super-tough polycarbonate shell - ESS brings together CINCH Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing for the best straight-out-of-the-box fit and comfort - TransTextura PLUS X-odor anti-microbial pads
$60.00 $60.00 - $100.00 Up to 40% Off
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational violence that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts - Women's
Liv's Mid-Thermal Knee Warmers are great for cool days and variable weather conditions. Made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric that protects you from the elements, these warmers also feature flatlock seams that provide amazing next-to-skin comfort. The race fit means they'll stay secure against your legs, and they have reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
$45.00 $75.00 40% Off
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - Women's
Liv's Midthermal Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily, and dries quickly. Reflective details at the wrist offer enhanced visibility when rides go long and the light starts to recede. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-oriented helmet packed with features - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow exhaust ports - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - New Cinch ONE fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort and an easy dial function - Removable visor - Women's
Page 1 of 1