RockShox, 00.6815.066.020, Reverb post bleed tool
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
$11.00 - $24.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Eyelet Bushing Tool
RockShox Volume Reducer Kits
Vivid Air Rear Shock Basic Service Kit - Includes replacement seal, bushing, o-ring, and bottom-out/negative-bumper
REAR SHOCK SERVICE KIT BASIC- MONARCH WITH AUTOSAG SPECIALIZED B1
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - Recon RL/TK A1 (2018+)
Rear Shock Air Valve Adapter (for charging IFP) - SIDLuxe A1+ (2020+)
- Required to bleed Reverb 1x remotes - Compatible with Standard RockShox bleed kits - Included with remote upgrade kit and Reverb 1x post - Not compatible with SRAM brakes bleeding edge fitting
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes sealhead seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, grease) - Super Deluxe Coil (2018+)
Remote rebuild kits and subcomponents for Reverb and Reverb Stealth Posts.
RockShox, 11.4115.129.010, Service Kit, Monarch Plus (does not include air can seals)
50 Hour Service Kit (Includes Air Can Seals, Piston Seal, Glide Rings) - Sidluxe A1 (2020)
$45.00 - $77.00
- Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products - Clamps the shock body for easy maintenance
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
RockShox, 11.4118.032.000, Service kit, Vivid B1 (Requires Counter Measure tool)
- Trek Reaktiv Thru Shaft 200 hour service kit
Performing the right maintenance on your SRAM and RockShox products not only ensures years of worry-free riding, but will also keep performance optimal and enhance your experience on the bike. Each service interval indicates the maximum number of riding hours designated for each type of recommended maintenance. Depending on the terrain and environmental conditions in your location, your riding style, and skill level, you may see more optimum performance if you service your SRAM and RockShox products at shorter intervals.
- 200 hour / 1 year service kit for Super Deluxe RT3 A1 rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, reservoir seals
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.002, Service kit, Monarch Plus B1 2014+
- 200 Hour/1 Year Service Kit for Deluxe/Deluxe Remote A1-B2 (2017-2020)/Deluxe Nude B1+ (2019+) - Includes Air Can Seals, Piston seal, Glide Rings, IFP Seals, Remote Spares
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 non-Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
Service kit to assist in scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of RockShox dropper seatposts.
RockShox, 11.4118.032.001, Service kit, Vivid Air B1 (Requires Counter Measure tool)
RockShox, 11.4115.092.010, Complete service kit, 2011 Vivid Air
Page 1 of 1