Salt Lake Bike Rental/Demo Deposit
Thank you for reserving a bike rental/demo with Go-Ride!
A $20 non-refundable deposit will applied towards your rental.
Please read the following before placing a deposit.
- Demo bikes are limited to 2 days max and must remain within the Salt Lake, Draper and Park City areas. Demo bikes are not permitted outside of this area.
- Giant rental bikes are limited to 5 days max and must remain within the Salt Lake, Draper and Park City areas. Rental bikes are not permitted outside of this area.
- A valid US ID and major credit card required by the person picking up bikes for all demo/rentals -debit cards or international cards not accepted.
- A "day" refers to Go-Ride's normal business hours and does not refer to a 24 hour period from time of pickup. No "free" demo/rentals on days Go-Ride is closed for business.
- To avoid additional charges, bikes are due back one hour prior to closing unless other arrangements are made at time of pickup.
By making a Rental Deposit you acknowledge and agree to the above stated terms.
If you have further questions, please contact us at 801 474-0081.
Store Hours: Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm | Saturday 10am to 6pm | Closed Sundays
2066 South 2100 East
Salt Lake City, UT