- Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
DOT Disc Brake Assembly Grease is specially formulated for DOT-fluid brake systems. - Recommended for lever pistons, hose compression nuts, threaded barbs, and olives
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade
Confident braking means you can go faster. Enough said. SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit is compatible with SRAM XO, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: - 2 syringes/fittings - Bleed blocks - Torx tool - Crow's foot - Bleeding Edge Fitting
$4.00 - $38.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
RockShox, 00.6815.066.020, Reverb post bleed tool
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
This is RockShox's recommended cleaner for suspension internals. Handy aerosol spray degreases and conditions small parts like O-rings and seals. - Formulated with special conditioners that will not cause O-rings and seals to dry, crack, or degrade - For use on all suspension products
$10.00 - $24.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Eyelet Bushing Tool
- Volume reducer kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - 3 pieces
Vivid Air Rear Shock Basic Service Kit - Includes replacement seal, bushing, o-ring, and bottom-out/negative-bumper
RockShox, Remote lever service kit, XLoc Full Sprint
REAR SHOCK SERVICE KIT BASIC- MONARCH WITH AUTOSAG SPECIALIZED B1
- Required to bleed Reverb 1x remotes - Compatible with Standard RockShox bleed kits - Included with remote upgrade kit and Reverb 1x post - Not compatible with SRAM brakes bleeding edge fitting
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes sealhead seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, grease) - Super Deluxe Coil (2018+)
REMOTE SERVICE KIT - (INCLUDES BOOT, PADDLE, & BARB) - REVERB 1X REMOTE B1
RockShox, 11.4115.129.010, Service Kit, Monarch Plus (does not include air can seals)
Upgrade your ride. The highly tunable DebonAir air spring is ready for whatever the trail demands. Buttery smooth feel off the top, now optimized to maintain higher ride height and add more confidence on technical terrain.
Upgrade your ride. The DebonAir air spring reduces friction from every single moving part, improving bump absorption and response under load, and drastically reducing rider fatigue. FEATURES - Travel options available from 120mm-160mm - Includes DebonAir assembly and seal head
$45.00 - $77.00
- Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products - Clamps the shock body for easy maintenance
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.002, Service kit, Monarch Plus B1 2014+
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
- 200 hour / 1 year service kit for Super Deluxe RT3 A1 rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, reservoir seals
RockShox, 11.4118.032.000, Service kit, Vivid B1 (Requires Counter Measure tool)
Performing the right maintenance on your SRAM and RockShox products not only ensures years of worry-free riding, but will also keep performance optimal and enhance your experience on the bike. Each service interval indicates the maximum number of riding hours designated for each type of recommended maintenance. Depending on the terrain and environmental conditions in your location, your riding style, and skill level, you may see more optimum performance if you service your SRAM and RockShox products at shorter intervals.